Take Action Today to Build a Brighter Tomorrow
Corebridge Financial has partnered with Junior Achievement USA (JA), the nation's largest organization dedicated to giving young people the knowledge and skills they need to own their economic success, plan for their futures, and make smart academic and economic choices.
This strategic partnership provides Corebridge and its employees an opportunity to positively impact the lives of young people in our communities using JA’s proven lessons in financial literacy and work and career readiness. These lessons align with national and state educational standards and are delivered to millions of K-12 students across the country. Through personal stories and experience, Corebridge employees can enrich the JA experience by adding context to award-winning JA curriculum to help students make the connection between what they are learning in school and what they will need to succeed in work and life.
What You Can Expect as a JA Volunteer
- JA will provide you with turnkey materials, including a comprehensive volunteer lesson plan guide and engaging activity materials.
- JA will train you on how to use the materials provided and connect you to local schools who have requested JA programs.
- You will have the flexibility to choose opportunities that work for your schedule.
- Teachers will be present to support you throughout your volunteer events.
- You will have a local JA contact who can answer any questions and provide any assistance you may need.
Junior Achievement Volunteer Options
Inspire a future generation and take action in your community! JA has a variety of volunteer opportunities from team volunteering in our local hubs to “on your own” volunteering in a classroom close to your home. By serving as a volunteer with students, you can ensure the next generation gains the essential skills necessary to thrive as adults.
How to Sign Up
- Click the Volunteer with JA Wherever You Live button.
- Enter your Zip Code to see available opportunities and connect with your local JA Area.
- Fill out and submit a JA Volunteer Interest Form. When signing up to volunteer:
- Use your Corebridge Financial email address.
- Enter Corebridge Financial as the Company.
- If you don't see open volunteer opportunities in your JA Area, contact Tracy Anderson for virtual volunteer opportunities.